Monday 9 November 2015

Hello Again

Wow. It's been a while since I've blogged about stuff. Come to think about it, I've stopped writing in my diary too and started taking less photos trying to document my life. I don't know if it's gotten busier or if I'm just not bothered actually. But, its been a while since my last post so why not just humour myself (I like talking about myself).

I never started that cross-stitching project. But I think I'll do it before the end of this year because my pattern is just sitting inside my drawer and it looks too pretty to just neglect like that.

Also, I should be writing my essay right now but I'd rather do anything other than that like sit here on my bed and write my annual blog post about eventful things in my year (not that it's over yet). I learned to drive and got my first designer brand handbag and I don't know if this is a thing but I feel like it's some sort of rite of passage to adulthood especially for girls. Other than that not much has happened and I really don't know what to blog about that's interesting. I think it's the pressure of it being online and the possibility of having it read because I still don't know how to set this thing on private or even if I want it on private - my blogs are as confusing as my mind. I have not improved since last year.

Anywho, I was rereading my diary from 2013 actually and found it hilariously embarrassing perhaps because I wrote "anywho" a lot and yeah I wrote it again just now because I just remembered that. Of the embarrassing stories I wrote, 99% of them was based on one particular person who I won't mention here but I do wonder the effect people have on your state of mind and even on your mental health even when you don't realise it. This post continues to be more serious than I mean it to be so I'm just going to stop here and carry on next time.

By the way, I don't find sweetened chilled chrysanthemum tea as enjoyable as I did when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment